Monday, December 24, 2007

Just call me Rudy

I've decided to really get into the Christmas spirit this year. No, not snow flavored alcohol.

But something more along the line of a costume...

Nope, that that kind. You're wrong again. No one will ever confuse me with Santa, so a red suit gets me nothing but some strange looks. And sure, we're both usually in a good mood, but I don't have his chubbiness and he doesn' t have my bald spot.

To create my costume this year, I needed a few easy to get ingredients. Here they are:
  • a cup of lack of sleep, chopped finely
  • two ounces of immaturity, lightly browned and salted
  • a dash of stress
  • one pore, nicely clogged
Mix it all together, sleep on it over night, and the next morning, voila! ... a nice red pimple on the middle of my nose.

AAARRGGHH!

If you're coming out to my house for the holidays, just follow the red light.

Happy Holidays!!

Rudy, ... er, ...Norm

www.normcowie.com
The Adventures of Guy ... written by a guy (probably)
The Next Adventures of Guy ... more wackiness
The Heat of the Moment

No comments: