Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's All About Me

A girlfriend and I used to joke about the phrase "it's all about me". What we decided was sometimes it's okay to think about yourself and to make believe that the world revolves around you.

So that's what I'm going to do today!

It's been a great week! THIS TIME FOR ALWAYS was released in its e version and is currently number five on the bestseller list for the Champagne Rose line at The Wild Rose Press!

All of my bookmarks and business cards came in the mail this week, so I'm feeling very much in the promotional mind-set, and have already sent out several sets to conferences who requested "goodies".

I also signed a contract for a free read with Wild Rose. The short story, called MISTLETOE AND FOLLY, will be available in December.

I've got another manuscript with my editor that's under consideration, and I'm about a third of the way done with the sequal to ALWAYS. I updated my website and included a 'buy link', and sent out all kinds of promotional e-mails to all of my groups and links.

All in all, it's been a fabulous author week! I feel like the real thing now!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra

THIS TIME FOR ALWAYS
by Debra St. John
from The Wild Rose Press
ebook AVAILABLE NOW!
print version 8/29/08

www.debrastjohnromance.com

1 comment:

June said...

It IS all about you Debra, and it's all good!

Congratulations!

June
www.junesproat.com