Sunday, January 18, 2009


Well, this worked out well for today! I had no idea what I was going to blog about, and then Paty Jager (blog)tagged me earlier this week. Now I'm good to go!

I don't know how long this game's been going on, but it sounds like a fun way to get people looking at other websites and blogs.

Okay so the Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; write down six things that make you happy; post the rules; tag six others and let them know you’ve done it; tell the person who tagged you when your entry is up.

Six Things That Make Me Happy:
1 - Spending time with my husband (especially watching movies with him)
2 - Spending time with family and friends
3 - Reading
4 - Writing (and seeing my books in print!)
5 - Scrapbooking
6 - Working in my garden on a beautiful summer day

I'm tagging:
Morgan Mandel
Alisha Paige
Christina Phillips
Liana Laverentz
Jennie Ruesch
Celia Yeary

Until next time,

Happy Reading!



Paty Jager said...

Those are a nice list of six things that make you happy. Thanks for being a sport and playing!

Celia Yeary said...

Debra--so sorry, I was tagged early on! But hey, thanks for listing me, anyway. Can you choose someone else? I think I've run the gamut with this one. It was fun thinking about six things that make us happy--I could have listed a hundred, which is, of course, the mark of a happy person..Celia

Morgan Mandel said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks for the tag. I love the concept of thinking up happy things. I'll let you know which day my blog comes up.

Morgan Mandel

Jeannie Ruesch said...

Hi Debra! So I've been tagged! Does this mean just ME or do I have to ask every one of my bloggers to answer this? LOL I'll post my answers and future tagged folks tomorrow (Monday.) :) Thanks for thinking of me! Jeannie

Christina Phillips said...

What a fun list! I'll think about mine and put it up on my blog later this week. Thanks for thinking of me!