Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Bit of Bath and Other Things by Margot Justes

I have written a few blogs about Bath and there is so much more. The parks are abundant and lovingly cared for, everyday homes unique, festivals aplenty, right down to the fireworks on Guy Fawkes Night. Every street, every corner will take you on an adventure, let your imagination soar and transport you back in time. You’ll need comfortable shoes.

Hopefully I have brought a bit of Bath’s great history and charm to you.

I found I like doing travel blogs, it takes me back to places I have loved and memories I cherish.

So, surprise, surprise, I will be doing a few blogs about Paris. In reality, I should have started with Paris, because of the first book, as in A Hotel in Paris.

Somehow Bath took over, since my protagonists are currently living in Bath and I have to finish their tale.

But Paris must get its due, so starting next week we’re going to visit Paris, we’ll start- not with the Louvre-if you have read my book you’ll know where we’ll go first. If not, well stay tuned…and maybe pick up the book and read it. We’ll go on the journey together.

Just thought I’d mention the novella proposal was sold to Echelon Press, coming out February 2010. Amy Alessio and Mary Welk are my partners in crime. I set my story right here in Chicago, so most likely there will be a few blogs about my favorite big city in Northeastern, Illinois. The only big city in Northeastern, Illinois…

Till next Time,
Margot Justes
A Hotel in Paris ISBN 978-1-59080-534-3
Art brought her to Paris, then a stranger’s death changes her life.
Missing ISBN 978-1-59080-611 1
Heat of the Moment ISBN 978-1-59080-596-1
http://www.mjustes.com/
available on amazon.com

No comments: