Saturday, October 3, 2009

Things to Do by Margot Justes

This will be a short blog, Sisters in Crime is hosting an event for writers and readers today at Centuries & Sleuths in Forest Park at 11:00, since my daughter is giving the presentation, I thought I’d attend. She will be discussing current research in Chemical Weapons Detection. A light topic.

This is by way of letting you know it will be a busy weekend, since after her speech we’re going to lunch with a friend and then I have to get ready because kiddies are coming and we’ll decorate the house for Halloween. Somewhere in there will be a trip to Target to get the latest decorations and of course cooking to feed the munchkins.

This weekend is for family but I am also working on my third book and trying to go through all the pictures of Venice.

In the meantime, my article on Paris just came out in the latest edition of Crime Spree Magazine. I’m doing final edits for A Fire Within after getting the novella back from Mary Welk, she did a fantastic job editing it and I am also doing edits for A Hotel in Bath.

Till next time,
Margot Justes
http://margotsmuse.blogspot.com
www.mjustes.com
A Hotel in Paris ISBN 978-1-59080-534-3
Art brought her to Paris, then a stranger’s death changes her life.
available on amazon.com

3 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Writers become expert at juggling everything.

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

Deb Larson said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Family makes everything more fun!
DL Larson

Margot Justes said...

I'm beginning to believe writers can do everything. It's quiet, the kiddies have gone home full of Halloween cheer and I'm back at work.

Margot Justes
www.mjustes.com