Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Real Writer

I'm feeling like a "real" writer these days. It seems like I have irons in the fire all over the place.

"Wild Wedding Weekend" comes out a month from tomorrow. I feel like I've been waiting for this one for a long time! Right now I'm in the process of creating the blog posts for a mini-blog-tour I've organzied throughout the month of April to promote the new book. I also need to order business cards with the title, cover, and purchasing information.

"This Can't Be Love" is in the final editing stage. I sent the first round of final edits off to my editor this weekend. I also updated several of my author pages at various places to include the new cover and added blurbs and excerpts.

"Family Ties" is coming along. More slowly since I've been editing the other manuscript, but still coming along. My goal is to get some pages done today. I've been writing all over the place with this one, so at some point I need to come up with more of a nailed down timeline to figure out how it's all going to fit together.

Then, of course, "real life" goes on in the midst of all this promoting, editing, and writing.

All in all, I guess I can say I'm keeping busy!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra

www.debrastjohnromance.com

2 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

You go girl! Now I can say I knew you when...

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Terry Odell said...

those are the kinds of 'too much to do' days/weeks that make you feel good! Congrats.

Now that we're finally finished with our road trip and are at least in the right state, I'm hoping to dig out from under all the backlog.