Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Speaking Engagements About Social Networking

On March 28, I took my show on the road and spoke at the Niles Public Library about Social Networking for Fun and/or Promotion. Here's one of the photos taken before the program. I always like to snap some at each event as mementoes.

I want to thank Maryellen Essig from the library for including me in their Inside Writing and Publishing lineup there. I had a great time. The audience was responsive and asked salient questions, which fortunately I was able to answer.

I'll be speaking on the same topic at the Schaumburg Township District Library on May 13 from 7:30 - 9 pm. I'll be thinking up some fresh material to add to the mix from the other program. Stop by if you can. You're welcome to ask questions and/or add to the information pool.  

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com/
http://facebook.com/morgan.mandel

1 comment:

Debra St. John said...

Very relevant topic these days. I know I don't use my social networks as well as they should be used for promotion.