Monday, March 21, 2011

What’s your choice? by June Sproat

I woke Sunday to a rainy dreary day. As I lay in bed listening to the children bicker and fight over the remote control I wondered what I would do if I had a whole day to myself to do whatever I wanted.

I soon came to the conclusion that rainy days are perfect for spending the day reading and writing, two of my favorite things. So I kept thinking, as the screams from the next room got louder and chants of mom, mom, mom, seeped through the closed door, if I had my perfect day, but could only do one of my favorite things, which would it be: read or write?

Fortunately I didn’t have to choose and decided I would try to do both but I couldn’t help wondering…what would you rather do, spend the day reading or writing??

Have a great week!

Best,
June

www.junesproat.com

4 comments:

Fiona L. Woods said...

Oooh, tough question. Like you my two favorite things are reading and writing. I got a new laptop for my birthday and I love writing on it. I got a Kindle for Christmas and I love reading on it. So, I guess I'd just have to try to do both. Sorry I'm so indecisive!

June said...

Fiona,
The Kindle is great isn't it! I love it for trips because then I don't have to take 3 or 4 paperbacks with me, I just take the Kindle and I have all the books I want!

And it's okay to be indecisive - I was too!

: )
June

Morgan Mandel said...

I'm greedy. I'd do both. Also, I'd want to watch a romance movie, even if it's one I've already seen.

Morgan Mandel
http://facebook.com/morgan.mandel

Deb Larson said...

I guess it depends on my mood. I enjoy both very much!
DL Larson